Sunday 20 April 2014

Liebster Award | Part Two




Welcome to Part Two of the Liebster Award! If you keep up with my posts, you will know that I was nominated THREE(!) times for this so I decided to separate my answers in to three different posts to make for easier reading!

My next nomination comes from the most local blogger I have found (ha!), Shani from Fierce Obsession. Here I will be answering her questions...


1/ What’s the one bit of advice you would give to someone starting a new blog?
Definitely stick to what you believe in and want to write about. It shows if you are blogging about something no of interest to you. Stay true to yourself.

2/ Who inspires you? 
This was a previous question on Part One. I have no specific person who inspires me, I meet/see people all the time who inspire me!

3/  Where in the world would you most like to live?
At the moment I really want to live and work in Dubai for a year. (Recurring topic ha!)

4/ What do you do in your day job?
I work with children, every day is different and they come out with the most wonderful things!

5/ If you could only eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pasta! No thinking time needed for me there.

6/ Besides blogging, what’s your favourite thing to do?
Go on lovely exploring walks with my Boyfriend.

7/ What's your favourite type of music?
Mmmm I like music that is in the charts! 

8/ How would you describe your style?
I would describe it as boring, but that's me!

9/ If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
I would absolutely love to be able to afford to be a stay at home mum/ house wife. As weird as that sounds!

10/ What is your one beauty must-have?
Okay first I thought Foundation, because I have such uneven skintone. But then I thought 'What about Mascara?' In truth.. I don't know! Cheating I know sorry!

11/ If you could ban a word or phrase from ever being used again, what would it be? 
YOLO!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. No explanation needed. (Brilliant question!)

To find out my 11 facts and who I nominated, read my Liebster Award | Part One Post!


Come and chat to me on twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...