Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wreck This Journal | Introduction





I recently saw this journal when I was browsing on amazon and having heard positive things about it before, decided to buy it (bit of an impulse buy I must admit) to see what the talk has been about!! My initial thought as I browsed through the pages was that I am definitely not going to be able to make it so dirty!! I love things to be neat and organised, with everything symmetrical and non smudged! As you can see from the introductory paragraph, it states that it may help you 'let loose' so I am intrigued to see if this will make me more 'relaxed'. 

I plan to follow instructions in the book and let you in on what I have to do as a mini series on the blog. Keep in touch to see what awaits.....

Have you ever done this? Would you find it easy to 'Wreck This Journal?'

4 comments:

  1. I've seen other people with this and one of this things it apparently asks you to do is crack the spine! I couldn't even do that I don't think, let alone start wrecking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read through a few of the things... one is take me in the shower with you :/ ahhh!! I think once its already ruined it will be easy (easier) but until then I will find it hard! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought like 3 of her books! The idea behind them is abs amazing! Good luck with messing ur journal up! We are waiting for an update :)
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started!! Ahh... post will be up tomorrow night so keep an eye out :) It's definitely against my nature! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...