Monday 17 March 2014

A New Challenge |



I have been searching for inspiration for my blog posts- already I know. I actually have a long list of ideas in my drafts but can never bring myself around to actually writing them. Then along comes the #BloggersDoItBetter Challenge!!

Gemma from A Touch Of Belle has come up with this challenge to encourage new and exciting blog posts. The challenge starts on 1st April and every 2 weeks, a topic will be emailed out to you to post every other Monday

Its such an exciting opportunity, to be able to meet new bloggers, discover new blogs and have something new to write about. Who knows you may find a passion for something you love to write about!
If you are interested in joining this challenge, pop over to Gemma's Page to find out more :)

Happy Writing!

6 comments:

  1. I'll be joining the challenge as well. Can't wait to start :) Look forward to reading your posts as well!

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm really excited to have something to write about different each week :) I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your posts :)

      Kelly x

      Delete
  2. I found out about this challenge yesterday. I think I might actually join now :) Sounds interesting.
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely do it! I think the more people that do it will be great. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's interpretations of the topic!

      Kelly x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...