Sunday 2 March 2014

Muddles... Muddy Puddles

This weekend I went to visit my parents to clear out my teenage bedroom, sob! Mind you, I did move out properly a year ago and 4 years if you count being at University, so I did well :) As I've mentioned before, Martin and I love going on walks and whenever we go to my parents we always find time for a walk. Walking at home has the added benefit of being out with my gorgeous doggies! Watching Bailey swimming for his stick over and over is definitely something.

The fields were extremely muddy with even the roads and paths having big puddles everywhere, hence the inspiration for the name of this post. At one point I nearly lost my boot in the mud, which I'm convinced was like sinking sand! I did contemplate taking photos at this point but I figured that surviving the mud pile and not falling over was more important! There was also the added complication of a group of horses which took a shine to us- must have been all of the screaming! I will take this opportunity to state that the photos taken were all on my phone as I forgot to bring home the camera (typical!) 

Naturally the sunshine added to the whole experience as it was a B.E.A.UTIFUL day. (cheeky Bruce Almighty quote there) I hope you all had lovely weekends and enjoyed the sunshine! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...