Wednesday 26 February 2014

Time Management


“I am definitely going to take a course on time management… just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.” – Louis E. Boone

So I wanted to talk to you about my plans for this Blog with regards to a schedule of when I put Blog Posts up. In some aspects of my life I am super organised and in others.. not so much. I fully intend to make this one of the things in which organisation is spot on. Because of this I have decided that I need a form of schedule for posting my blogs. In the long run, I want to have common posts that are repeated, such as What I Have Done This Week/Weekend, or Weekly Thoughts etc. In the mean time, until this happens, I am aiming to post every Wednesday and Sunday at 8pm (So I've made a good start!). My idea behind this is so that you, my readers, know when New Posts will be going live and will be able to return as and when these happen. I am sure there will be times where there may be an extra post, differing from the schedule but I feel like I need to get in to a routine!

So far I am open to any suggestions on what types of posts you would like to see. I am very interested in positive thinking and wonder whether this is something you would like me to talk about? I intend to make this a lifestyle blog with beauty aspects, sharing my life and thoughts with you. I am by no means leaving this all in your hands, but as you are the ones reading, I would love to know what things you would like?!

I look forward to reading your suggestions (you can either comment on here or tweet me here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...