Wednesday 19 February 2014

Sunshine and Smiles


I don't know about you, but the weather seriously affects my mood. If it's a miserable rainy day with no sign of sunshine, I can't help but feel miserable myself!
With the weather being so wet and windy recently, I couldn't contain my excitement,waking up on Sunday and have the beautiful sunshine streaming through the windows. Martin and I love going on walks and exploring, but naturally with the weather being how it has been I haven't been in the mood. So this weekend I immediately said to Martin that we have to go on a walk. 

We decided on going to the lakes near us, and we double checked the closures before hand. The last time we went here, I wasn't wearing wellies which severely restricted where we could walk so this time I made sure to wear them! Because of this, the path which was 'closed due to flooding' was deserted so it felt like Martin and I were in a world of our own. There were some beautiful views and it put me in such an amazing mood for the day so I thought I would share some pictures with you. Hope you enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...