Friday 21 February 2014

Score Points With Your Boyfriend | Wembley Tour




So for our Three Year Anniversary last year, I bought Martin Wembley Stadium Tour tickets. As he is a teacher he only has holidays off so this half term has been the first opportunity that we could go.
Now it's very safe to say that I'm not an avid football fan, however, I found it surprisingly interesting and got excited seeing 'behind the scenes' of the stadium. As you will see from the pictures we saw the changing rooms, press room, walked out of the players tunnel, held the trophy and more. 

It was definitely a worthwhile experience and the fact that it was a beautiful sunny day was the icing on the cake. My favourite part of the tour was seeing 4 groundsmen mowing the lawn all at the same time! Ha small things ey !

Hope you enjoy the pictures, a definite way to win brownie points!












 













2 comments:

  1. Such a great post. I love your blog it's such an enjoyable read :-)
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy it!! :) Kelly x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...