Friday 14 March 2014

Wreck This Journal | Update 1


So I finally did it!! It took a lot of building up to start to wreck my journal but I finally talked myself in to doing it.
Mind you, the instructions I chose to follow at first, were very... shall we say easy to follow! Ha. They weren't asking tooo much of me to start! Colouring a page in was fine, though as I was doing so the page started to rip! Low quality paper if you ask me! This doesn't bode well for the rest of the book, even the ripping the page task I took a pencil to ensure that I ripped it on the lines! Ahhhh!! 

It has meant I had to be a little creative, which is always good, and I can see myself starting to get carried away with it a little!









What have you done this week to show your creative side?


4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this journal but haven't bought one yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! I was like that until I went for it :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is an awesome project isnt it. I love Grav3yardGirl on youtube Wreck it Wednesday series and look forward to seeing what else you do with yours.
    I'm currently doing the Pocket Scavenger book from the same author :)

    Best wishes, Danielle
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!! I didn't know she did other ones! I just found that one and thought it was amazing! Kel xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...