Sunday 9 March 2014

My 5 Happy Moments | Weekend


As I am sure we are all aware, due to the many Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts there have been about it (!) but this weekend has been GORGEOUS! Well, for me anyway!
This photo of the sun, as you can probably guess wasn't actually taken here, in England. It's from a holiday I went on a couple of years ago to the Dominican Republic. Now there is a reasoning behind this- I didn't take any photos this weekend! Naughty me. I guess I was just so busy that it didn't occur to me to be taking any. So I decided to use a picture that the weekends weather reminded me of!! 
I sat down to write this post, to let you in on a few things I have been doing this weekend as I feel like I have been so busy, yet when I am thinking, I can't put my finger on actually have done that much... So here goes, my 5 Happy Weekend Moments:

1. Cleaned out all of my animals and brought them outside from the garage into that garden now that the weather is getting nicer! Hooray!

2. Signed the tenancy agreement to live for another 6 months in this house with Martin. (We have lived here for a year now! Time flies...)

3. Went to explore a new park we have never been to before. Sat in the memorial gardens in the sunshine, feeling the warmth on our faces.

4. Reorganised my kitchen: De-cluttered the work surfaces and giving it a good old 'spring' clean.

5. Played badminton with Martin. Definitely a step forward doing exercise with the other half! But I really enjoyed it, we had a laugh together. (He was pretty pleased he managed to help me improve my shot in the space of 45mins) I'm feeling it now though....

So that's my 5 Happy Moments this weekend, what are yours? Hope you enjoyed the sun as much as I did!




2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great weekend. The sunshine makes everything seem better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tell me about it!! The sunshine definitely makes my mood 100% better!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...