Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Happy Prescription


At the weekend, Martin and I embarked on an adventure on two wheels! Yep, we went on a bike ride. We actually both have bikes of our own, only Martin's is broken and we had no way of transporting them to where we wanted to go so we hired a couple. Now I LOVE bike rides, the breeze running through my hair, feeling like you're going super fast (even though you're probably dawdling), the ability to cover such a wide space in a small amount of time. However, I had not been on one for a while.... Needless to say, I had very sore legs (and bottom!) after the hour hire time! I had such an amazing time though and where we went all you could hear was the birds and the wind in the trees.

If you need a way to relax and feel good about yourself, I definitely prescribe you some fresh air, sunshine and exercise. It does wonders. As always, the camera came along, so below are some moments we captured. I hope you are well and enjoy.....












Come and chat to me on twitter here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I haven't ridden a bike either for an age, there'd be sore legs with me that's for sure, I don't even own a bike these days. I've been meaning to go and hire a bike and ride along the river front - I must remember do try and do it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely day. When I was younger I basically lived on my bike, would love to get back out for a ride one day. Also I love you sunnies!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...