Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blogger Bargains



I'm sorry I'm so late in bringing you the second part of the #BloggersDoItBetter Challenge, I have been thinking of lots of ideas but simply couldn't bring myself to write the post, until one day, shopping in Sainsburys, I came across these bargains and had to share them with you all. This is also (sort of) my first haul on Tinkerbell Kelly so I hope you enjoy...




Phil Smith Big It Up Volume Boosting Spray
Personally, I have not heard about this brand before. The fact that nearly every product was on promotion makes me wonder if it is a new brand, not a clue, if you know please enlighten me! I have been looking for a product to help my hair get some volume, however all of the products I have heard of have been fairly pricey. When I saw this at half its original price I decided 'let's give it a try' and so far I have been suitably impressed.


Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
I recently started using this half used tube of Nivea cream that my friend didn't need any more and have become ob-sessed! I use it on my face and my hands and can honestly say my face has felt amazingly soft since! I have previously used the Simple moisturiser which I have always sworn by, but this is on another level of softness. Even softer than a baby's bottom!! Therefore, I was off to repurchase it (the whole reason I was in Sainsburys) when I saw that it was reduced by a third, so naturally bought the bigger pot!


Dirty Works Buttery Salt Scrub
Whilst down the bath aisle, I saw all of the Dirty Works products. Straight away, the packaging reminded me of Soap and Glory products, though my immediate assumption was that its a cheaper version of it. All of their products were on offer for £2 each so I decided to purchase this to try and get my skin feeling nice and soft ready for summer. I have used it once so far and it literally feels like you're rubbing coarse sea salt over your body. Lovely. The effects afterwards are definitely worth it though. Just make sure that's the last thing you do in the bath unless you want to feel like you're having a bath on a bed of sandpaper!


Dirty Works Bath Soak
This is the second Dirty Works £2 purchase I made. I have been needing a new 'bubble bath' and this caught my eye and smells lovely!


Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?


Come and chat to me on twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...