Sunday 27 April 2014

Liebster Award | Part Three




Welcome to Part Three of the Liebster Award! If you keep up with my posts, you will know that I was nominated THREE(!) times for this so I decided to separate my answers in to three different posts to make for easier reading!

My last nomination comes from Rosie from Rosie's Cottage. Here I will be answering her questions...

1. What's your favourite movie?
How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days

2. What's your favourite Book?
Harry Potter or Hunger Games

3. What makes you laugh?
I have a lack of common sense, so tend to ask stupid questions, then laugh!! Also Martin makes me laugh ALL the time. A quality in him which I love.

4. Music? what/who do you like to listen to?
This is a very common question as I've answered in on previous Posts and Tags. I listen to Chart music the most.

5. What's your favourite season? Are you a summer person, or do you prefer Spring? Winter? Autumn?
The periods at the beginning of Spring and beginning of Summer.

6. How much time do you spend working on your blog?
Not as much as I should. OOPS!

7. What is your favourite quote?
Laughter is Timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever.

8. Who inspires you? Who do you most admire?
This question has been on all three of my Liebster Award questions! How interesting. Here is my answer:
Noone in particular. I see people that inspire me all of the time. People that work hard to achieve what they want in life.

9. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
I would change all of the discrimination in the world to people just because of their race/ homosexuality/ disability/ beliefs.... the list could go on. Nobody should have a preconceived opinion on someone based on these. This is a topic which I strongly believe in. 

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would be your dream home?
Haha in Part Two I said this was a recurring Topic: DUBAI 

11. What's your favourite food?
Pastaaaaaaaa! I love love love it!

To find out my 11 facts and who I nominated, read my Liebster Award | Part One Post!

Come and chat to me on twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...