Friday 18 April 2014

Wreck This Journal | Update 2


Hello you! Welcome back to my Wreck This Journal experience. If you haven't seen my first two posts you can find the Introduction Here and Update One Here.

I have had some time to sit down and work through some of the instructions given to me in my Journal. I have to say, that as I am working through them, I am still choosing the 'easier' instructions, forgetting that if I do all of these now, I will eventually have to do all of the 'messier' ones together!! But for now take a nosy at my results...



This took a LOT longer than I had anticipated it would! My hand hurt so much by the end of it and I must say I think its really pretty. What was the title of the book again?  'Wreck Beautify This Journal' That's more my cup of tea!




I don't know about you, but I am SUPER impressed with this Left hand writing of mine!! I haven't tried for ages to write with my left hand so I was surprised when the writing turned out to be legible! The flowers are a little dodgy so clearly I'm better at writing than drawing with my left hand!









Come and chat to me on twitter here!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...