Wednesday 7 May 2014

Different Flowers From The Same Garden


Hello you! So I have seen this floating around the internet and wanted to do it, so enjoy... Meet my sister, Suzie!

1. How old are you both?
K: 23
S: 20 (but 21 at the end of May!)

2. Describe each other in one word?
K: Crazy! (In a good way!)
S: Meanie! Awesome J

3. Do people ever get you mixed up?
K: Not because of looks, but if someone hasn't seen her in a while, they think Suz is the older one! Unfair!
S: Yeah, people often think I’m the older one (I don’t know why?!) Otherwise no, we look quite different!

4. What is something that annoys you about one another?
K: Her adamancy that she is always right! Haha she never backs down!
S: I am always right… Okay maybe not. Oh this is hard

5. What is it like being sister with a blogger?
S: Cool, although I keep forgetting to catch up on it!

6. Do you ever argue?
K: Sometimes, about little things, but then two minutes later we are fine :)
S: Yeah, I wouldn’t call it arguing, more bickering.

7. What’s the best thing about one another?
K: She makes me laugh. All the time!
S: She doesn’t mind playing with my hair, and always helps me out if I need it.

8. Dish the dirt?
K: I can't think of anything. How boring!
S: Oh gosh. Umm. She loves Disney, but I’m sure you guys already know that!

9. Fave inside joke?
K: Our weird wave we do when we leave each other, I can't even remember where it came from!
S: From Disney princesses! Apparently they’re taught to wave properly in Disney World so they don’t hurt their arms, ever since we wave in a funny way!

10. Fave memory together?
K: Ooo, in our old house we used to have a toy cupboard under the stairs and we turned it in to a den and literally sat in it playing (hardly moving)!
S: Probably times on our old day boat. They were great! Or this time when we were in Canada when I was 4 and she was 7 we were watching tv home alone and kept ducking when people went past. Probably my earliest memory!

11. Full sisters/half/step?
K: Full :) Though sometimes we joke about Suz being from outer space! :p
S: I am not adopted!! Full sisters, yes.

12. Guess each others fave singer?
K: Urmmmm, You Me At Six? :/
S: I don’t have a foggiest!

13. Who takes longer to get ready?
K: Haha definitely me!
S: Um definitely!

14. Heels or flats?
K: I love the look of heels and wish I could wear them all of the time, but flats are way more comfy!
S: I kinda prefer heels, and I normally wear them if it’s a nice-ish do (only because I’m tiny) but everyday it has to be flats!

15. Pants or dresses?
K: I wear elasticated jeans ALL the time! So comfortable.
S: I want to say dresses, but I probably wear jeans more.

16. Favorite animal?
K: Pig!
S: Dog! I love my doggies.

17. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save?
K: My make up and hair tools! Haha
S: Do the dogs count as family? They definitely are. My books probably!

18. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
K: Out of these I would say chick flick, but I usually prefer crime dramas/ thrillers.
S: Chick-flick definitely. I don’t do horror well!

19. Blackberry or iPhone?
K: iPhone! I don't know of many people who have blackberrys anymore!
S: iPhone! Blackberrys are so hard to use.

20. Favourite movie?
K: How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days
S: How To Train Your Dragon (how funny that both of ours are how tos!)

21. What is something weird that you eat?
K: Nothing! I don't eat anything weird at all, I'm very fussy 
S: Ummm not sure really. I don’t think there’s anything particularly weird!

22. Do you guys have anything matching?
K: Ummm, I don't think so?
S: I think there’s one top we both have? Otherwise no.

23. What's your favourite TV show?
K: At the moment I'm watching Criminal Minds and Game of Thrones
S: I’m watching Game of Thrones (snap!) and Pretty Little Liars. It’s super good!

Come and chat to me on twitter here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...