Friday 9 May 2014

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!



When Shani from Fierce Obsession 'tagged' me in this happiness post, I jumped at the chance to post my interpretation of the initial idea coming from Lorin from Curiosly Lorin. Being positive is something I strongly believe in, culminating in believing that happiness is very much in our hands. To put it simply, if you think negatively about something, negative things are bound to happen. Likewise if you think positively and 'happy thoughts' then you are likely to feel happier.

Three Things That Make Me Happy:

1| Sunshine and Blue Skies. I know this probably makes everyone happy, but this is genuinely something that really effects my mood. I'm really looking forward to more Sunny Days. I hope!

2| Spending time doing my make up/experimenting. To some this may seem weird, but I am sure many of you fellow beauty bloggers will understand. There is nothing more I love than having as long as I need to do my make up!

3| Days spent with Martin. Spending good quality time with my boyfriend is something that really makes me happy. We can be doing something or nothing and its time that is always precious to me (Cheese Alert!)

I could honestly say many more than three things that make me happy and I think that it is a brilliant thing to do. So many times we can all get bogged down in feeling negative about things, that we forget there is so much in each of our individual lives to be thankful for and positive about. Also, If you can identify what makes you happy, on days where you need cheering up, you know exactly what to do!

I hope that this has helped bring some positivity into your day, and I encourage you to do the same!
_________________________________________________

These are the 3 bloggers I'd like to do this post, but if you're reading this and feel inspired, definitely do it and let me know!

> Mia from Pretty Eclectic
> Rachael from Golden Clutter
>Jasmine from Jasmine Hearts

Here's what to do next!

1. Copy or save the unicorn button. 

2. Share with your followers 3 things that make you happy and ask them to do the same. 

3. Tag bloggers who you think would love to do this! 

4. Send any pics, links to your efforts to Lorin via the comments on this post. I don't know if this will work. But lets give it a go! 



I couldn't help but link this Unicorn post to this AMAZING clip from Despicable Me! 


Come and chat to me on twitter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...