Friday 17 January 2014

Hello!

Hello lovely people!

So I decided on a whim, to start a blog. As I'm sure you all know, many many people have blogs and I doubt that mine will end up being anything marginally as popular as others, but I felt I needed to give myself a challenge and something new to concentrate on.

For a while I have been toying with YouTube and as I have a keen interest in Facepainting, started to film some tutorials. I say some... I mean 3 or 4. I keep meaning to go back and film more, however I've found I just don't have the time to be covering my face in face paint and taking it all off again! So naturally, the next idea from that is blogging!

As yet I have no idea what sorts of things I will be blogging about, other than to start with a few things to help you get to know me, so if you have any ideas, let me know!


That's all for now. Talk Soon.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11601305/?claim=r6ru67q9ts6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...